Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
Did you read about the game before playing at all? or just now want to try to change it?

I love how you can just make up numbers. 90% of the players will leave the game if this were started or to happen? Wow somehow I think you are a bit off there, considering this has been the plan to have totems attack-able from the start.

Let me go with this. What if BAD BOYS FOR LIFE moved in next door to you in game, causing you grief everyday. But there is nothing you can do. You are stuck living next to them in safe area forever. Does that sound like fun to you?
Because you know what, it would happen trust me. You going to get upset then too, because there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. BUT if a system were to happen where you could take out their totem. Then poof problem solved.

Anyways your system is bad, and really just pushing the problems on the "stage 2" set of people that are going to play.
These prelude lands you are so worried about, are only a very small part of the world. Really I dont even care if they put that system in, but my point is still that is a bad idea and Im against bad ideas.
I love how in every post you are always right MrDDT no point in arguing with you ever. So why don't you just make the game then since you seem to know what everywill like and how everything should be done the correct way? I mean I don't necassarily agree with Appollo on what he said, but at the same time you always seem to know what is right it's absolutely amazing how god like you truly are.