Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen

Cool

herzlich wilkommen, i don't mind posts in german it is just as good as my englisch (Native is Dutch)
    Glad to hear that you guys hear us, some of the greatest MMO's did that and prospered.
    Cant wait for the first update to arrive :O
    I wish you al the best and most of all have fun.

Welcome to the forums Danathur.

It will be nice to start pulling the community together by answering questions and updating the players with relevant information.

Oh and a very nice post :P

Welcome, Danathur, nice to meet you !

Welcome to the project.

Farming (if done right) would be a GREAT addition to Xsyon.

Speaking for myself only, PvP should be a low priority. Make Xsyon excel at what it does differently from other MMOs. Construction, crafting, and survival should be the top priorities.

Welcome to xsyon! Pleased to meet you. Could you please put some sand in my river, thankyou .

Welcome... Time to pull out the "Green Jeans"

looking forward to hearing your ideas...and a timeline for their intro

Ebenfalls herzlich willkommen,

but the siege mechanic sounds a little bit complicated. but i will wait for a proper announcement/discussion in a later thread.
    I appreciate more coders and designers. It will hopefully get things implemented/released faster.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelusDD View Post

but the siege mechanic sounds a little bit complicated. but i will wait for a proper announcement/discussion in a later thread.
    You also think manual parry/block are "too complicated".

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    You also think manual parry/block are "too complicated".
    yes and no. but good that you read my other posts.

manual block is not too complicated in gameplay terms. but it gives an advantage to a player with a better ping. => that however would make this rpg more like fps.
    and especially this game is hosted on servers which automatically give most (or all?) german (or even eu-continental?) players a ping of 125ms. route tracing locates this problem to a node server in London area before it leaves the continent.
    while i know most americans have between 30-40ms. perhaps you are not aware of that.

but back on your topic (which is actually off-topic in this thread): a siege mechanic which describes as "[...]So no instant destruction is possible, an attacker will have to visit you in a timframe you decide to finally steal your stuff[...]" is a little bit strange. so i said i will wait for a proper announcement of that mechanic before i will judge it any further.
    I however thank you for your continious attention on my comments.