Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clearing snow

Clearing snow

Give us ability to clear snow. New item: Snow showel, for tool crafters. Right now it all gets white and I don't know where road is, where junkpiles are etc. Let us clear snow pretty pls.

Agreed. Make it pretty fast too.

And so easy to implement..

It should just be a duplicate of "Clear Land" instead call it "Clear Snow", make it remove snow instead of removing grass/twigs/branches.
    We don't need a new item for it. Normal shovels does the job just as well as a snow shovel..

Agreed. It just makes sense.

When ranged weapons are implemented allow us to make snowballs too.

Agreed, I proposed this back in beta. It is reallllly difficult to terraform/level in the snow.

It is reallllly difficult to terraform/level in the snow.
    Right, but shouldn't it be? I mean there's a reason 10s of people die each year due to a heart attack while shoveling their walk. It's not exactly easy.

Snow and weather in general SHOULD get in the way imo. But snow shouldn't be a lock down on your land either.

Server timeout, double posted.

Agreed! Definitely need a way to clear it (I don't care if it's just another terraforming option that takes energy..that works for me)

or at least make clear terrain clear snow ,
    how ever im afraid it would also remove those resources your tring to get at under the snow in some cases, like scrap and twigs and grass.