Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Yeah, was just curious about the "available to larger tribes" thing. I think homesteading kind of includes the things I listed by definition, or at least, how I've always understood it in real life.

Not against buying a horse or a cow from a large tribe though. But would like to ride the horse, not so much the cow.

Also not saying everything should be available to the homesteader. Having my own religion in my little cabin probably means cabin fever is setting in. For example.

Coming up with a new cooking recipe? I do that most days in real life, by mistake.
    I'm pretty sure the things that are exclusive to large tribes you are taking too far. I see it as: The larger tribes will discover things like metallurgy/mining, discovering combustion engines, large-scale agriculture efficiency, etc. Those are the types of things that small homesteaders couldn't do with like one guy. I probably could think of a few other examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracky69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    I'd like to duch her cambridge (yes, I know this makes absolutely no sense in any language).
    And yet strangely it makes perfect sense; and I share your sentiment.

On-topic. I suspect they'll look after the solo players. I've met many in game that started in Tribes and went solo for a better playing experience. I sure hope I get to cook as I've been raising my skill in readiness with those bonus points we get.

Ooops, I cocked up the quote. Amateur error!
    just put "[ /quote]" after it. No space in it.