Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The intended meaning was simply as Trenchfoot has just mentioned.

No offense was meant whatsoever, and I do apologize for my ignorance of the potentially offensive nature of the word in question. I have edited my initial post.

Please don't let it become a point of contention, or upset you in any way as I would feel bad. It's Friday after all, enjoy the day/night/morning...

My primary interest is in the original questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    The intended meaning was simply as Trenchfoot has just mentioned.

No offense was meant whatsoever, and I do apologize for my ignorance of the potentially offensive nature of the word in question. I have edited my initial post.

Please don't let it become a point of contention, or upset you in any way as I would feel bad. It's Friday after all, enjoy the day/night/morning...

My primary interest is in the original questions.
    It was fine in the context of your post.

Moving on

Evolution is the next phase of the game after prelude.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    Evolution is the next phase of the game after prelude.
    Evolution or desolation?

I hope the former of course, and look forward to encounters with creatures other than bears, coyote, deer and coons

If/when they finally get around to adding cooking, i highly doubt it will be out of reach to homesteaders.

Oh Lord. Are you KIDDING? People never heard of Davy Crockett? What he wore on his head?

Words can have more than ONE meaning. PC speech police are a blight on society.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    Oh Lord. Are you KIDDING? People never heard of Davy Crockett? What he wore on his head?

Words can have more than ONE meaning. PC speech police are a blight on society.
    There are no PC speech police here. My initial comment was tongue-in-cheek, but before you damn me for my English humour, first thank the Lord for our beautiful new princess. Three cheers for the Duchess of Cambridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracky69 View Post
    There are no PC speech police here. My initial comment was tongue-in-cheek, but before you damn me for my English humour, first thank the Lord for our beautiful new princess. Three cheers for the Duchess of Cambridge.
    I'd like to duch her cambridge (yes, I know this makes absolutely no sense in any language).

As far as the original post, I think it'd be extremely fool-hearty to program it so that a solo-player doesn't even have a chance of doing something. Solo-players should be able to have the oppourtunity to do anything a group of players can do, even if it'd be extremely difficult (and i'm not talking about in the way that most MMO devs dumb a game down to make it cater to solo players).

[QUOTE=mrcalhou;79992]I'd like to duch her cambridge (yes, I know this makes absolutely no sense in any language).

And yet strangely it makes perfect sense; and I share your sentiment.

On-topic. I suspect they'll look after the solo players. I've met many in game that started in Tribes and went solo for a better playing experience. I sure hope I get to cook as I've been raising my skill in readiness with those bonus points we get.

Ooops, I cocked up the quote. Amateur error!

I have 30-40 skill points saved for later...