Thumbs up Initial Patch/ FIX!

This is horrible, over 12 hours I have been trying to upload the game. Trickle speed, then ya! Error: "Connection dropped"! What gives? you think the developers would stop and fix this first.. If you cant get people even into the game, then whats the point of worrying about fixing anything in the game. This game will most likely take me over 24 hours to download. Unbelievable.

Excited to play the game! NOT excited about how when the patcher crashes IT SAVES NOTHING! 0..

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
    This is horrible, over 12 hours I have been trying to upload the game. Trickle speed, then ya! Error: "Connection dropped"! What gives? you think the developers would stop and fix this first.. If you cant get people even into the game, then whats the point of worrying about fixing anything in the game. This game will most likely take me over 24 hours to download. Unbelievable.

Excited to play the game! NOT excited about how when the patcher crashes IT SAVES NOTHING! 0..
    www.xsyon.com/support

Likely because its problem that very very few people are having. So use support and maybe get some help to fix it.
    Also if you log into irc at the top (Says IRC CHAT) you can get help faster too.

Hello Tsujin,

As far as I am aware you are the only one to report a problem such as this.

As MrDDt said please contact support.

Thanks

I've had my connection drop several times during many of the times I've patched and Re DL'ed the game, if your connection drops don't shut the patcher down, just hit patch again and it should pick up from where it left off, or at least mine did.

Never had a connection drop when it wasn't busy though, only happens when ppl are trying to DL all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Hello Tsujin,

As far as I am aware you are the only one to report a problem such as this.

As MrDDt said please contact support.

Thanks
    This is a common problem.....

The larger files will drop people and force them start the file all over again.

I was under the assumption this was the primary reason why all updates were put on hold until the new patcher was out.
    Don't bother contacting support as they will probably be of little use. Try downloading one of the many torrents that players have been kind enough to post.

The new patcher probably fixes this.

I haven't had patching problems since the first launch day, but that might have been because of the vast amount of users.