Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhodi View Post
    actually I didn't use free time. I just resubbed and hopped in. Probably should have used my free time either way. I like the changes that have been happening. I spend alot of time in General chat... mainly irritating the regulars with inane banter or incessant questions. I sent you a PM. Thanks Soakerl.
    Its not as bothersome if they are questions that are about the game, not about features you think should be in the game. Like some other people.

Xsyon Citizen
    Returning players from Pawnee - please send me a PM - my char is still active, so the tribe is "safe" for the moment.

Please contact me if you think about a come-back Thanks

Beware of the revs in the area! (the preatorian guard is still their :-P )

Xsyon Citizen
    Yah, but there are not so many around really - at least in the direction I am heading ... still I guess with the 7-10 homestaeds that are on the junkpile you are sitting on ... there are probably a little more revs around :P

I am very glad that our wise leader "LaughtingOak" picked a nice spot on a slope - its a little tedius to get to the higher part of the tribe - but its totally worth it.

The view over the lake (especially at sunset) and the look down on the masses of revenants on all the junk piles is very relaxing

Last time I went by - you sort of ripped down the whole perimeter you had already establish? I am very happy that Pawnee is safely surrounded by walls and posts

Good luck to you over the river and to "The Praetorian Guards".

I am back playing,

so if any of you new players need training in building or terraforming,

and would like the safety of a large enclosed area,

Please pick the Pawnee starter point and /w LaughingOak for info.

We are a friendly tribe not much into pvp or being aggressive. Plenty of big projects to work on and most resources are within Tribal borders.