Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If you are NOT focused on pvp, love to craft and build, interested in preserving the natural looks of the area and would prefer a relaxed and helpful tribe environment...

Then Pawnee is the tribe for you.

Do as much or as little as you like, if you are a casual player that does not log in everyday.. no issue at all.

I could had swore I saw a post some time ago about you guys saying you were an RP tribe. Am I mistaken, or has that aspect dropped off the side?

A few of us are willing to RP .. but most do not do it full time .. or even sometime.

Is that something you are looking for in a tribe or are you just keeping track?

I never have posted saying we are a RP tribe. Sorry if there is any confusion

don't let the 4-5 people on the forums fool you.

there are active players and we are a very active tribe and have 3-5 online almost always and more other days ...

Come join us in building towards the future!

Come on by and check out our truly unique construction on our gate and walls..

You will be amazed!

How about a FIVE story observation tower?

Yep.. its another ongoing project the Pawnee are doing.

Come by and check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    How about a FIVE story observation tower?

Yep.. its another ongoing project the Pawnee are doing.

Come by and check it out!
    I haven't played in awhile, but I saw this while wandering the zones trying to find someone to talk to last night...how in the world did you guys do that?

Kinyon is a most ingenious builder.. Reallly looking forward to the new parts to play with ..

Hey if you are bored Aiden, come hang with us for a bit see if you may be happier with the game

Hopefully we will have new architecture pieces to play with soon.

Maybe this will bring in more stable players and we can do a 20 man upgrade, or maybe they will fix it so we don't have to go through the totem re-drop thing.

We are seeing an influx of new players!

If you would like to be a part of us, just send LaughingOak or Kinyon a whisper