Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Look forward to having you!

Will be online during your prime time most days

See ya soon

Welcome Tenacity to the Pawnee

We are an open recruiting tribe.

What this means is we are always open to new members.

If you want the freedom to build as you like and terraform your plot in any way you like you are free to do so.

The only limits you have is on how big your plot can grow. The reason is very simple, we must limit the size to be fair to all other members and to make sure we don't run out of space for homesites.

So if freedom to enjoy all sides of the game in a friendly tribe where you can learn the game in safety just give either LaughingOak or Tupux a whisper.

Howdy folks! Come on by and check out our progress.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    4 hours is hope not
    what zone you in ? should only take about 30-40 mins to get across entire map - someone else correct me, ive never actually timed it (it would depress me
    I have to say - that i did not move the toon alot so my "running" skill is really low ~30 ... and the guy would hardly swim .. as I explained, I did mostly skill basketry, which at that time did not require a lot of movement.

It took me about 1 hour to move from 864 to 896 - across the lake by swimming ... the toon stopped 3 times while swimming due to low stamina and exhaustion... its a crafter and not made/build/bred for racing

So 4 hours where based on my memory of the days in Feb. and the feeling that i would have to move around the lake instead of crossing it (which I never tried and I feared that I would drown)

Welcome!

Pawnee is still looking for mature players that are more focused on building and crafting, and not so much on combat pvp.

If you are new or are lonely due to having your tribe leave the game, please whisper /w LaughingOak, Tupux, Charon, Cochise, Soulfinger, Cyin, or any of our members!

if you would like a calm, stress free place to learn the game Please check us out

We are also a new player friendly tribe that will help you as mush or as little as you want. If you are interested in building and want to learn the ropes, just give LaughingOak, Tupux, Cyin, Soulfinger or any Pawnee member a whisper and we will be happy to explain what you can enjoy with us!

Welcome Kingford and Gorignak!