Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Simple bump to keep things going

Added after 20 Hours 52 minutes:

Our little town is coming right along. The plan is to make a seaside trading village.

Come on down to zone 856 along the lakeside road at pos 800/700 and check it out!

* ATTENTION HOMESTEADERS *

If you are having a hard time finishing projects alone, or are tired of nobody to chat with as you play, Why not Check Out the Pawnee?

We are a trading and Hunting Tribe that allows all members to terraform and build and enjoy all sides of the game without grief or stress.

We are an experienced but laid back tribe, that is focused on crafting, building, hunting and trading... we are not focused on PVP. ( that does not mean we are patsies either

Please whisper LaughingOak, BruceMacDog, or Bearfoot for information.

Friendly bump for Pawnee.

Making great progress on our stepped village!

One thing I forgot to mention... pawnee.forumotion.com is our website... very basic and mostly just a forum for us to communicate on.

If you are interested in joining a tribe with a mature outlook, laid back and calm, where you can learn to craft, terraform and build with like minded players, Please check out The Pawnee!

We are still growing!

It is a great comment on our over all community that like minded individuals gravitate together naturally.

We have built more housing for new members, and continue terraforming the area into a very nice seaside village.

if You are interested in join a truly mature and active tribe Leave a comment on our siple forums... pawnee.forumotion.com or contack either Laughingoak, brucemacdog, or Bearfoot

starting area??

do ya'll have any idea what starting area would put me near ya'll?

sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm completely new lol

If your tribe has stopped playing but you haven't, and you are now looking for a more active tribe ...

Please whisper LaughingOak

we are not going anywhere

It it a fact!

New players are joining the game and looking for an active tribe!

We may be just what you need...

1. We are experienced player with a store house of knowledge, tips and trick.
    2. We are devoted builders and terraformers than can show YOU how to do it!
    3 We really are a mature group of players, not impatient youngsters.
    4. We have a focused plan, but still allow all members to show their own creativity.
    5. We are friendly and kind but not pushovers.
    6. We offer housing and storage for all members from day one.
    7. We have NO lengthy process for joining, just chat with us to get a feel if we are what YOU need.

There are many things about us you will like, but if you goal is to just blindly PVP with no purpose and just because you are bored, we may not be for you.

So look us up, by heading to the sugarpine starter area and whisper /w LaughingOak, BruceMacDog, or Bearfoot for information.

Pawnee has been good to me. I've learned allot from them and they've helped me allot.

Gorignak - Registered Newb

New members have access to tribe storage, and have private storage.