Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    can we pls lock this one ?

I've seen a bear once but was too far in the green mist, my brother has never seen anything :/ Don't see why we shouldn't be jealous, we've payed the same ridiculous amount.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    Hello all,

I didn't spawn directly at any camp or player,he asked if I could spawn some animals around in his zone,within a zone,the same way I spawned in other zones without getting a help chat,so If I have to spawn I don't care to do it in zones where there are active players and they ask for that meanwhile next patch is comming.

I spawned at zone 821 but also in 937 781 855 etc

I am sorry if anyone saw this as a favoritism it was not my intention.
    GuideMihr was simply in that area prior to the request, spawning animals as he does on his daily spawning 'rounds'.

The fact that GuideMihr was in the area at the time of the request from the player was simply a coincidence.

Again this player did request a spawn of animals, however GuideMihr did not spawn any animals on this players plea.

Imho GuideMihr is also new to his job (which is starting to be standard here, at least from what I see) and I'm sure this is one time thing. Doing things like this specially when we start to have wars in this game is unacceptable, imagine a situation where guide spawns trees to one side of the map that is controlled by one tribe or anything like that...

Animals are spawned by request of one player and that's it ... where are they spawned or how many are ONLY details... not important for this act atm.
    Also saying that someone is jealous or not is really not important in this debate. (even if he is he have every right to be jealous)

Hey spawn me a horse so I can tame him close to me (4 zones) and I'll look for him all day if needed ... getting my point?

At the end... I really believe thing like this one... will not happen in future.

My 2 cents
    /cheers
    Eduard
    The spawning of animals is a short term fix until the AI is released to self sustain.
    Once this is the case the only spawning done will be for Events and Bug investigation reasons.

As it stands, Guides cannot spawn 'Trees'

The animals AI will be introduced very soon, and by the time Taming and an Enhanced PvP system is in place, Guide Spawning will be limited and restricted even more.

Thread Locked.