Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thanks GuideMihr

There was no one in my zone yesterday for hours or at least no one who would answer my pleas in local chat (821). So I decided to ask for help in help chat since I was so lonely GuideMihr responded fast and I asked him to spawn some animals for me since I was bored and lonely. And guess what! He did it. 6 bears and 7 deer mules later I was a happy puppy hauling my bones back to my camp. Ok he didn't spawn them direcly in front of me, I had to run my ass off first to find them all (that would be too much wouldn't it?)

Thanks Mihr, and thanks Xsyon for allowing your guides to help the game in active way rather then to pull a CCP "our logs show nothing" or Sony's "all your credit card data belong to us" stunts all day long.

Now if we could get zombies and guides going around spawning zombie outbreaks around camps that are forced to defend themselves.

Do not turn this into another wowish PVE game pls... (zombies wtf? implement dungeons and NPC quests and we get low grade WOW with Sims touch in it)

You do know that zombies are planned from day one of this game and that will be main source of human bones?

I just hope it will stop with zombies. I would hate to see Illidan one day roaming around or rifts spawning in front of my homestead - thats all.

Eduard, Crafting all the Day and Night...

Without Enemys this Game is boring!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    There was no one in my zone yesterday for hours or at least no one who would answer my pleas in local chat (821). So I decided to ask for help in help chat since I was so lonely GuideMihr responded fast and I asked him to spawn some animals for me since I was bored and lonely. And guess what! He did it. 6 bears and 7 deer mules later I was a happy puppy hauling my bones back to my camp. Ok he didn't spawn them direcly in front of me, I had to run my ass off first to find them all (that would be too much wouldn't it?)

Thanks Mihr, and thanks Xsyon for allowing your guides to help the game in active way rather then to pull a CCP "our logs show nothing" or Sony's "all your credit card data belong to us" stunts all day long.

Now if we could get zombies and guides going around spawning zombie outbreaks around camps that are forced to defend themselves.

No offense to GuideMihr, but the Guides need to get on the same page.
    I asked the same thing from 2 guides and they didnt spawn anything for me.
    Ive never asked the Guides to spawn me something before.

The guides should be spawning these things randomly throughout the day, I dont see why they would be spawning them on people at all. Makes me sad to see this type of favoritism with the guide system.

pretty much agree with MrDDT.

i'm glad that Plague got some fun and satisfaction, i'm disappointed that it took direct guide intervention to take place. this seems really arbitrary.

Hello all,

I didn't spawn directly at any camp or player,he asked if I could spawn some animals around in his zone,within a zone,the same way I spawned in other zones without getting a help chat,so If I have to spawn I don't care to do it in zones where there are active players and they ask for that meanwhile next patch is comming.

I spawned at zone 821 but also in 937 781 855 etc

I am sorry if anyone saw this as a favoritism it was not my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    Hello all,

I didn't spawn directly at any camp or player,he asked if I could spawn some animals around in his zone,within a zone,the same way I spawned in other zones without getting a help chat,so If I have to spawn I don't care to do it in zones where there are active players and they ask for that meanwhile next patch is comming.

I am sorry if anyone saw this as a favoritism it was not my intention.

GuideMihr thank you for the quick reply.
    Like I said no offense to you. Im not upset with you and really I dont think you were trying to do anything wrong. I think the whole system of HOW the guides spawn animals is the problem.
    I ask the SAME thing from Isda and Dina. They told me NO.
    Not spawning stuff around me or even near me they flat out said no. I even have IRC logs to show it. Also I had been playing for almost 15 hours that day all over the map without seeing an animal.

Im not looking for a handout. Im looking for a better system than guides able to do these types of things. When someone is unhappy with how many animals are in the game there should be a system you guys use to spawn them. Like Ok Im going to randomly spawn them throughout the world again.
    Not just near that person, but in the world.
    If you or another guide had just done this, or something then you should have told him "This was just done about 1 hour ago, you might want to try moving around zones".

Anyways like I said the guides able to do these types of things to players but then choose not to do them with others is the problem with the system.

Just in case some players didn't know, not all Guides are created equal.

That is, there are different levels of guides and some have additional abilities like the ability to spawn animals while others are essentially 'junior' guides and don't have that ability.

I'm pretty sure from memory when I used to actually still log into this game that Dina is one of the guides that didn't have spawn abilities at least not a few weeks ago cause she needed to get one of the other guides in to spawn something for her.