Quote Originally Posted by Yzandor View Post
And what you think about one offline dude=one city guard?
Then you get back to this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
So according to this, if I buy 10 accounts and pay for them. I can have a damn great offline defense system even with all my tribe is online?
Great so now its who has the most accounts wins.

Nawh dont like this system at all.

Punish large tribes for attacking small ones in another way. Make people want to be allies but make them pay for it in game too with resources to promote getting rid of dead way and causing strife in large alliances that form for no reason but to zerg.
Im not trying to be a jerk here to people. I really do want to see a system work for everyone. But its hard to balance it.

Like I said the key is just like macroing. You wont stop macroing, you wont stop griefers. Key is to reward people for not macroing or griefing, and lessen the impact of what they gain.

Macroing can be slowed down mostly by rewarding people for actively playing. It wont stop macroing but it will make it so no one will care if you macro or not.

Same with tribes. You should reward people for keeping a small tribe. But dont make it so rewarding that other tribes will split up their main tribe into tons of little ones.
You give reasons to ally up, but also give reasons not too. This will cause large tribes to cut dead weight (which causes issues), it will also allow little tribes to be rewarded.

How do you do that perfectly? Well its all about balancing.