@Arkonick...I know you mean well, but every one of your posts are soo long lol. Yes...I'm a hypocrite.

The game isn't supposed to be PvE.

The game is a building/crafting sandbox with PvE and PvP to compliment those things.

At the moment the plan is to have 99% non-safe zones at least (like nowish)... Maybe 100% with the gates being the "safety" later and obviously not every tribe will be forced to war.

The game has (NOT IS) open PvP/ Full Loot with safe areas and no-safe areas. This is already part of it.

What people are trying to do is find out how War can even mean anything other than for fun (which Xsyon actually said a lot of fights will be for fun...).

CCPs strategy is probably WORSE than the "current" strategy. Clearly with these posts it's not going to work between whoever is on whatever side.

What I think will happen is closer to this:

• "Special Resources" will be available by expansion totems...(maybe certain mobs as well).
  • The expansion totems are not "safe" zones and can be sieged/destroyed.
    -Think of a tribe personal SB-Mine situation...very fun...pretty meaningful. Not always under siege.
  • Evil Tribes (majority of members being evil<---kicking people from tribe to get a better alignment + Drama much?) will automatically be Warring Tribes.
  • Good players will lose alignment if they attack any player on that player's "safe"/encroachment zone and lose a lot of alignment if they steal from it. They lose alignment if they attack any other good or neutral player.
  • Non-warring Good (G) tribes vs (G) in sieging will be primarily for fun (like a huge duel).
  • Non-warring (G) vs (N) will be like the above with probably a little more playing for pinks involved.
  • Warring (G) vs (G) makes them both evil instantly ie. everyone in the tribe gets a slightly less than neutral alignment that makes the average total for the tribe evil status (everyone is neutral, but the tribe is evil).
  • Warring (G) vs (N) makes (G) evil instantly.
  • Warring (N) vs (G) makes (N) a lot more evil, but not 100%...everyone loses the same X alignment.
  • Warring (G) vs (E) and (E) vs (G) will be your full on siege warfare...winner takes all or most or whatever.
  • Warring (N) vs (E) (N) becomes more good, but not 100% evil.
  • Warring (E) vs (N) full siege... winner might not take everything or whatever.
  • Warring (E) vs (E) full siege...all participants risk everything.

....discuss. Get off of the PvE vs PvP. Focus on what the game is already going towards.