Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
OK, let say your tribe got 5 members and mine got 50. I will be able to kill your guards really quick, and when you comeback, you wouldnt find a thing
Its a nice idea, but needs lots of thinking on that

My suggestion would be, implement a defense mechanism for online/offline tribe members.
Let say a tribe have 1 member.
Offline defense system is 10,000% for all objects on tribe territory.

Let say a tribe have 2 members now.
Offline defense system is 10,000% - 150% for each member offline.

So, if tribe got total 10 members, and 5 are offline, then
the offline defense system is 10,000% - (10*150% = 1,500%) = 8,500%

If a tribe member is online, then the offline defense system is
10,000% - 300% for each member online.

Thats would create a balance between players online and offline for tribe territory.

Let say if a single brick wall got a 2,100 hit points, then its offline defense for a one person tribe is 2,100 * 10,000% = 21,100 hit points.

For a one person with a good weapon you can inflict around 300 hit points per minute.
So how long will one person (A) destroy that wall when the character (B) is offline??
Good point, the only thing is that you are putting a defense system for the objects of the tribe, its a nice idea, but you need some sort of a retaliation cause otherwise some tribes will attack an bash all night the objects without any retaliation. I would keep your idea and mix it with mine by adding some city guards with tough neck! The point is that its normal for a tribe of 50 dudes to take a tribe of 5, but lets give them some challenge for that. All in all, we dont want 15-20 guys able to trash those little and starting tribe, im i right?

And you could add to that the political system: When a tribe attacks another without declaring war officially 24 hours before, there could be some political sanctions (higher trade rates, etc.) If the tribe is bashing small ones in a pre-determined ratio, lets say over 20 for 1, sanctions could be added too...anyway im just throwing this out without thinking about it seriously, so give me your thoughts, i see all together we can have real nice ideas.

cya
Yz