Skills, Skills....and more Skills!!

Hi guys, I would suggest very strongly the DEV team to extend and by far, the progress in the daily skills (fishing, running, logging, etc.) Who cares if it take a year to be a top fisherman, thats a real life job anyway. My 2nd suggestion is concerning the coexistence between hardcore players and part time players. EVE online did it good in my opinion: Your character learns skills even if your not playing the game. So to make it good here i would give some basic things available in different specialization. For example, lets take Architecture, everyday guy can make a wooden fence, but when it comes to building a wall, you need to read about it and learned it. So just like in real life, when things gets complicated and you need to learn and read about the subject, thats where i would implement the books of learning. And only for those books you could program your learning. There could be WALLS 1 (takes 12 hours to learn), WALLS 2 (takes 36 hours to learn) etc. I think this way it keeps part time player more into the game: ''ill go check out my toon, i think he learned is new skill...'and i will be able to do something else...''

I think i can speak for many gamers, we like specializations, being good at something that not much peeps are, it gets boring when everybody is good to fast.

cya guys
    Yz

We learn by doing in Xyson since it's a reality sim currently. Eve is a space based spreadsheet game that allows for offline skills; Xyson does not.

I'm still wondering how someone would have Logging or Woodcraft at 100 currently since tree's are few and far between.

1-
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    We learn by doing in Xyson since it's a reality sim currently. Eve is a space based spreadsheet game that allows for offline skills; Xyson does not.

2-I'm still wondering how someone would have Logging or Woodcraft at 100 currently since tree's are few and far between.
    1-theres patch that exists that can bring changes to a game, i dont thing anything is cimented, i just bring my opinion, i dont ask people to agree, but im asking to respect it, which unfortunatly you dont.
    2-Did i say i had 100 in logging????

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post

I'm still wondering how someone would have Logging or Woodcraft at 100 currently since tree's are few and far between.

LOTS of tree logging. Im almost to 100. Mostly what I do in game is either logging trees, bonecrafting, or killing animals/people.

Sorry - not attacking you per se - I was just wondering how there were people in the game 2 weeks after launch with skills of 100 in anything. While I have heard of the macro'ers with the high levels, the simple act of finding tree's is puzzling. Not to mention that it takes thousands of items to top 100.

Having off-line skills would seem really out of place here in Xyson, while they would and do work for Eve Online.