Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: patch today?

Quote Originally Posted by fotuenti View Post
    why are people getting labeled as complainers just for asking about more status on an update?
    As paying customers, we have every right to complain. They are working for us, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    As paying customers, we have every right to complain. They are working for us, people.
    agreed, but that's not even my point. i don't really see any compaints in here(aside from mine arguably), i just see people asking about a patch status on.... wait for it..... patch day.

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Soon as the patch is ready it'll be patched out no matter what day it is.

Testing isn't as simple as it sounds and very hard to put a time on.

But rest assured that we are testing as fast as we can while trying to maintain quality.
    No pressure man. We're all counting on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    No pressure man. We're all counting on you.

No, pressure. Not ALL of us.

No, pressure. Not ALL of us.
    /sigh

Perhaps the movie "Airplane" was before your time? Adding a little levity to the situation really wouldn't hurt. I know, you're the little boss that could, but still, lighten up francis. (that one would be "Stripes", also a good and funny movie. Nothing wrong with attempting to laugh a little.)

Pressure or not it'll be ready when it's ready.

It is funny, the same people who whined that last patch (which caused all sorts of crashes) should have been tested more before it was released are whining again that this patch is "taking too long" because they are testing it.

Also Wednesday is a "patch if need" day rather than a patch day; not every Wednesday will be a patch day.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    Also Wednesday is a "patch if need" day rather than a patch day; not every Wednesday will be a patch day.
    OMG im so tired of repeating this to people over and over.

I bet they are the same people that wonder why Thanksgiving keeps missing thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Pressure or not it'll be ready when it's ready.
    Like a tree falling in the woods?

Like a tree falling in the woods?
    Like regardless of the game's playability, it's the player's choice whether or not to subscribe.