Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: patch today?

So patches will come "when they're ready", and wednesday, although deemed patch day, should not merit the questioning of whether there will be a patch, because the actual day of the week is an arbitrary factor in the patch coming.

Then why the hell do they even bring attention to wednesday in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    So patches will come "when they're ready", and wednesday, although deemed patch day, should not merit the questioning of whether there will be a patch, because the actual day of the week is an arbitrary factor in the patch coming.

Then why the hell do they even bring attention to wednesday in the first place?
    this was what i was trying to get at, thanks for putting in better wording.

I was`nt whining at the first place, i was just telling that why to feed us false information if there is no patch on the wednesday. Just put the maintenance times there at its all great. And why to tell people that there were only 10min rollback when it was 30min rollback? I just cant understand it.

The weekly patching is contingent upon the new patcher. If the patcher doesn't work, you probably won't be getting your regular patches.

Lets see if that new patcher will be used today!

They are obviously trying to get the patch out today. Attention has been brought to Wednesday because Wednesday was the planned release of the latest patch. It didn't come out today however and the dev team is gona try to push it out as fast as possible.

everyone needs to relax.

DO NOT QUESTION PATCH DAY!

DO NOT TAUNT PATCH DAY!

PATCH DAY IS SACRED AND SHALL NOT BE DIRTIED BY YOUR INSOLENCE

;P

warning patch day may stick to certain types of skin

Patch day doesn't mean there will be a patch it's simply a day that we will patch Server and/or client or make any changes that we have to, It could take more than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Patch day doesn't mean there will be a patch it's simply a day that we will patch Server and/or client or make any changes that we have to, It could take more than an hour.
    I'm not sure why you even call it patch day.....you put out patches when they're done....which never seem to be on wednesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I'm not sure why you even call it patch day.....you put out patches when they're done....which never seem to be on wednesdays.
    could be on a wednesday =0