Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
It's impossible for an opinion to be wrong or right. Come on now it's not even logical to say that.

Maybe it's wrong in comparison to your opinion. But your opinion is probably wrong in comparison to mine. If you have ever coded before you know a handful of devs can't make major changes once per week.

Why do people continue to be so naive? It's the same thing if Blizzard was to release WoW in development stage...people would be QQing all over the place for updates.

But in Xsyon, that is part of the plan. The community feedback helps development quality and every game ends up with more quality if the devs listen to the feedback.

Think of it this way. He hasn't even done advertising for the game. Reputation isn't ruined because the game doesn't have a reputation yet. Maybe a tiny word of mouth reputation that doesn't matter once advertising starts.

You'd be a fool to think that if the close to 7 billion people on this earth ALL knew that Xsyon EXISTED, there wouldn't be 100s of thousands lining up to play the game EVEN RIGHT NOW WITH VERY LITTLE TO DO.

That's how good the game is. Many people who have been dying for a game like this just don't know about it..yet. They are trying to add some longetivity to the game before advertising though...so people don't just start playing and then quit when they realize it's just a crafter/building sim with meaningless FFA loot (ATM its meaningless)
Excellent Post NorCal...and perhaps my attitude (and wrong opinion) are based on my limited experience, but at this point...this game, even after just a few days, has pretty much killed my desire to play anything else on the market at the moment. It is THAT good...even right now.