Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: patch today?

patch today?

I am not sure, but do we get the path today?

Since they're not saying, I am betting no.

Xsyon Citizen
    There was an anouncement which says that its not ready yet.
    Reading between the lines they have to fix it yet and then test it, it will probably be next week wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzarren View Post
    There was an anouncement which says that its not ready yet.
    Of course not. Like everything else.
    Reading between the lines they have to fix it yet and then test it, it will probably be next week wednesday.
    And you are basing that on...?

They should give us exact date when the patch is going to be released. At the moment, there is nothing left to do... No trees, no animals, all the bins are full of armor/weapons/tools, finished my third castle already and can`t expand because of the tribal area bug... I really hate to check for the update every wednesday because some guy listed wednesday as a patch day. Actually its more like one patch per month (if we are lucky)... Devs, try to be more realistic and honest!

Soon as the patch is ready it'll be patched out no matter what day it is.

Testing isn't as simple as it sounds and very hard to put a time on.

But rest assured that we are testing as fast as we can while trying to maintain quality.

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Soon as the patch is ready it'll be patched out no matter what day it is.

Testing isn't as simple as it sounds and very hard to put a time on.

But rest assured that we are testing as fast as we can while trying to maintain quality.
    I agree. Maybe some of you need to stop complaining. I mean it's not like they have an entire 100 person development team like Blizzard does on their games. I only know of a few Indie MMO's I've played in the last 13 years that brought out patchs the exact day they were going to be released. If you assumed the patch was going to be released today. Thats your own fault. I already assumed it wasn't going to be released today, because the development team is so small, and there is so many issues with this game to be worked on. I am an artist, and graphic designer, but I've also been programming since i was 14 and I can say that I completly understand why this patch is being delayed.

Sorry if this post comes across the wrong way. It wasn't my intention to make people mad. I just get so sick of all the whining and complaining on these forums. Thats all people seem too do here.

Quote Originally Posted by trash656 View Post

Sorry if this comes across the wrong way. I just get so sick of all the complaining on these forums.
    I am sick of the excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by trash656 View Post
    I agree. Maybe some of you need to stop complaining. I mean it's not like they have an entire 100 person development team like Blizzard does on their games. I only know of a few Indie MMO's I've played in the last 13 years that brought out patchs the exact day they were going to be released. If you assumed the patch was going to be released today. Thats your own fault. I already assumed it wasn't going to be released today, because the development team is so small, and there is so many issues with this game to be worked on. I am an artist, and graphic designer, but I've also been programming since i was 14 and I can say that I completly understand why this patch is being delayed.

Sorry if this post comes across the wrong way. It wasn't my intention to make people mad. I just get so sick of all the whining and complaining on these forums. Thats all people seem too do here.
    +1................

why are people getting labeled as complainers just for asking about more status on an update?

if Notorious has planned for wednesdays as patch days isn't it natural to ask about them on a wednesday?

if the wednesday patch planning is meant more as a plan for the future when the team is able to handle the regular patch schedule then that's fine. i just don't understand the need to label the questions here as complaints. i don't really read the comments here as complaints.