30 46.88%
  • safe place only for your belongings

9 14.06%
  • no safe place, keep it a full sandbox

25 39.06%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Safe place or not?

You guys want: 1-Somewhere safe where you AND your belongings could avoid any attack
    2-A safe spot only for your belongings

3-No safe spot, just keep it real as possible. (full sandbox)

Surprise, surprise...they are allowing us to make polls again ?

Sadly I dont like any of these options and Im what people would call "Hardcore PVPer"

My option would be.
    Limited safe areas for new players (like starting areas) everything else open PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Sadly I dont like any of these options and Im what people would call "Hardcore PVPer"

My option would be.
    Limited safe areas for new players (like starting areas) everything else open PVP.
    so vote for 3. A limited safe areas for new players is another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Surprise, surprise...they are allowing us to make polls again ?
    Problem fixed, won't happen again.

hey guys, my poll was for the finished product game, what people want when Xsyon will start officially. Im new here but isnt Prelude before the official and ''final'' version? There was a poll for the same subject but for the Prelude version...if someone can answer me on this, thx :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yzandor View Post
    hey guys, my poll was for the finished product game, what people want when Xsyon will start officially. Im new here but isnt Prelude before the official and ''final'' version? There was a poll for the same subject but for the Prelude version...if someone can answer me on this, thx :-)
    Game has been released.
    Prelude is just a chapter in the game.

I dont really like any of these options. The better option is the one i have read the game developers allready talk about. People will be able to decide if they are going to have a safe totem or be part of the tribe wars.

Or another option i heard talked about where the main totem would be safe and the expansion totems would be able to be attacked.

I guess I would choose 1. And this does not take away at all from being a sandbox in my mind. So saying 3 is the most like full sandbox is wrong I think.
    People that just want to attack everyone they see are not real pvpers. A lot of the people in the game like PVP they just dont want those fools who run around killing everyone they see for no other reason then the kill and maybe the loot.
    Like I have allready heard some self proclaimed pvper mention how they saw someone, so the first thing they wanted to do was go kill that person.

Edit: of course these people are welcome in the game they just wont be able to kill people and take all their super good stuff while its being sorted in the homestead.