Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Junk piles...

so far ive found one near my location... its another tribes, but dont stop me from stealing their cloth

I think what the complaint is in general is there are massive junk piles around the lake which tribes have flocked to. and there are plenty near the skirts of the green myst. The question is at hand for the multitude of homesteaders (aka solo player) who flock to the mountains where there is 3 % chance to even find a junk pile where they are having to run down hill to lake or to green myst and try to find junk not already claimed by the massive tribe population.

In Conjunction to this i would agree in all fair ness there should be some more wide spread smaller junk piles spread on the mountains to balance this out till after the prelude. This isn't a hard thing to add and simple solution to the homesteaders complaint.

I do agree there is low junk piles on mountains and sand spots. these should be put on mountains for the homesteaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkonick View Post
    I think what the complaint is in general is there are massive junk piles around the lake which tribes have flocked to. and there are plenty near the skirts of the green myst. The question is at hand for the multitude of homesteaders (aka solo player) who flock to the mountains where there is 3 % chance to even find a junk pile where they are having to run down hill to lake or to green myst and try to find junk not already claimed by the massive tribe population.

In Conjunction to this i would agree in all fair ness there should be some more wide spread smaller junk piles spread on the mountains to balance this out till after the prelude. This isn't a hard thing to add and simple solution to the homesteaders complaint.

I do agree there is low junk piles on mountains and sand spots. these should be put on mountains for the homesteaders.
    you resumed well my thoughts, thx

I have to say this is already the case, there are junk piles up in the mts, you need it find where they are and claim them or work out a trade with those tribes to use them.

Once the alliance system comes in, I think you will find that you can do this a lot easier too. Right now someone drops a totem on a junk pile and they cant allow others to use it even if they wanted.

There might be junk piles in the sector your in on the mountain or mountains around you but in other sectors there is a 30 min comute to a junk pile and no one is wantting to comute 30 mins every trip down to the lake or to the myst for junk piles.
    An seeing this is the prelude and after prelude junk piles will no longer exsist what is wrong with spreading some junk piles in them 30 min comute mountains or some sand patches. So you have easy access to junk thats good but others don't and spend way to much time trying to get to them resources.

I don't know what you mean when you say people place a totem an can't give access to junk if they wantted to. Yes they can under there options and can easyly let people come and grab all they want. Problem is its claimed and alot of people don't want to rob another tribe or homesteaders junk if they claimed it it is a respect thing which seeing your a major pvper you don't respect other peoples stuff.

Me and you are never going to see eye to eye. From the post on the forums. You are a pvp player i to busy looking at all sides trying to come up with solutions to solve issues on both sides. Just introducing my self to you MrDDT we are going to be rivals on here as i can see.

They cant give 1 tribe or group of people access without giving access to all is what I meant.

Im sure you will find that your area will have other types of resources later, that you can trade for junk resources. (I would hope at least).

If not maybe you should consider moving, also I would have to agree with you too that if there are no good resources need you, then 1) you picked a bad place, and 2) maybe you are right that they should put a few small junk piles. But I would like to caveat that with the fact I believe they would need to get rid of some of the junk in the world first.

I would suggest decreasing the size of them gigantic junk piles at the lake that seem to go for miles and spread them more in the mountains that way we don't add more just decrease one area spread it more evenly.

I understand you don't want to add more on top of what we have very understandable.

It's sad. I went wandering around today, and where there are trees, there is no junk, and where there is junk, there are no trees. Crystal, Incline, and Zephyr Cove look terrible. Ugly and deserted, with very few structures to show for all that deforestation.

Other areas are still lush and green, but there is very little junk, and if more got added, it would probably just bring in the tree killers, so there's no sense in it. I'm looking forward to being able to plant some trees. I'll probably spend a lot of time wandering around with a bag of seeds scattering them everywhere if that will be even remotely possible. Incline and Crystal used to be lovely locations. Now they hurt my eyes.