Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stone posts are skinnier than they used to be.

Would be helpful to know if dimensions will be returned to their original size, or if we need to work with the new dimensions. Can't build/fix anything until some word is given.

This should be addressed by top level management at a prominent place, if it hasn't been already.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Stone posts are skinnier than they used to be.
    Edit: Maybe the Yakid stone posts did actually get alittle skinnier, not sure why it didnt look liek it before

I wonder if some of these changed have something to do with the collision detection.

Sounds like they adjusted the collision models and somehow also changed the actual dimensions on the real models. A smaller collision model is needed since it was pretty hard to get continuous walls and posts without gaps; the stakes and ropes during the planning stage were collidable when really only the final structures should be. Some PVS systems can be a real pain to work with.

Just a guess, though.

my walls are taller than they were (pioneer ones). And it kind of looks like some of my branch walls are missing, but meh.

oneeyed what is your tribe location so I can come see the exact problem

also update:

Just talked to Jooky, he was moving on to his next location, and he said it should be a simple fix.

The problem is that the terrain code is rounding differently, this rounding is causing bumps in the terrain. He will have one of the guys work on it when they get up.

It is not a terrain file problem, just a code rounding so nothing is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    my walls are taller than they were (pioneer ones). And it kind of looks like some of my branch walls are missing, but meh.
    Branch barricades were reduced in size and log walls were increased in size spiked log walls appear to be the same size.

This is probably intended (I'm assuming) to normalize size for the upcoming architecture changes.

Added after 1 2 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    oneeyed what is your tribe location so I can come see the exact problem
    Pm'd you on irc with location, stop by anytime.

8. 12-01-2011, 06:32 PM

9. 12-06-2011, 08:59 PM