Deciding factor.

Hello all,

I have recently come across this game and am very serious about purchasing it.
    I just have a quick question, If i buy then cancel my subscription will I be able to start it up again without paying the 40$?

Thank you,
    hope to see you all soon

if you are asking if they delete your account or not, i'm not sure. hope a dev comes in here and helps this potential player out

would only seem logical they keep your account in the database should you decide to return.

Hello, thank you for your interest in the game. As far as I know, and remember, if you pay the $40.00, play the free period and then cancel your subscription, you should be able to resume that account my just renewing your subscription again without paying the $40.00 once more. If however, you cancel or delete your forum account, which is for all purposes your game account, then yes, you would have to pay your $40.00 again to rebuild a game / forum account. You would of course get another free month and start with a brand new account. Hope this answers your question.

Good to know. Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes thankyou for the replies =)