It actually looks like the game was at a farther stage in development than it is now.

What happened? Look through the pictures and you will find many great items you don't even see in game now. Bears that stand on their hind legs and roar??? I don't think that happens anymore.

Random thread I know, but just go look at the gallery. I think they should bring all of that back. Or maybe it's just not "turned on"

Picture 97 of 108, I see a food/water bowl!! Among with many other objects.

Why aren't they in game?

Picture 104 of 108...looks to be a table sitting upon stone supports.

and also meat roasting above the fire.

also benches for players to sit on.

OH and leather racks

Why isn't this in game?

107 of 108, looks like a drum, a car seat and some boxes, all not in game

Added after 9 minutes:

also a picture of what appears to be a vendor/stall for selling items

This stuff isn't in game because it never existed in the first place. All that stuff is just 3D models they placed to take screenshots, its not like any of that was ever actually in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bodangly View Post
    This stuff isn't in game because it never existed in the first place. All that stuff is just 3D models they placed to take screenshots, its not like any of that was ever actually in the game.
    *cough* false advertising *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by bodangly View Post
    It looks as if they want it to be in game.