Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:New bugs as of APR 5th

A lot of these issues have to do with objects that should not be draggable to hands. (We don't have physical meshes for all the crafting components etc., they are icon objects only).

I've fixed thing and will release a patch late tonight or tomorrow, depending on our progress with other changes.

If making an item with no slots left in your inventory it will make the item but discard it.

Unlike other times it wont let you do it at all, like trying to sort salvage.

After getting high enough skills for new skills, you must relog before they appear.

Backpack is like floating off the back while in combat mode.

As you can see holding 2 huge logs in hands.
    Plus the weight is off the charts. Fix please.

Oh where do I start with these next 2.
    1) Terraforming a bit high here?
    2) Looks really messed up even if it were only a few feet high.
    3) When you move a little after terraforming, you dont have to bring the ground up with a lot of terraforming, just once does it.
    4) If you move a little sometimes it mades a hollow spot (as you can see only a C left of land)

Sometimes (most of the times lol) when I start to chat, the typing goes into reverse! lol Instead of right to left, it goes left to right. Don't know if anyone else has had that problem.

Jova7469 wrote:
    Sometimes (most of the times lol) when I start to chat, the typing goes into reverse! lol Instead of right to left, it goes left to right. Don't know if anyone else has had that problem.
    Whats your CPU? Normally thats caused by extreme lag, or alt tabbing back into something.

Ive had that in many games. Check what your CPU is running and GPU if you can, when you see this happen.

BTW Ive never had it happen to me in Xsyon.

You might consider running Game Booster from IOBit before starting the client/launcher. It turns off many of the unneeded processes for gaming like Windows Update, etc. Even on my new fast machine, it makes a difference in performance.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Kitsume this program is the best!!!!!!

I have 8 giga ram and after use it,the game run faster,camera views and mouse run much more fast.Thank you!!!!I'm going to add this around the forum!!

http://www.iobit.com/allproducts.html "game booster"

Only 1,19mb freeware.

Amazing results