Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any real changes with new AI and animal behaviour?

I have not been able to play much, so anyone have seen any difference in animal numbers, how they act etc? Or you still just find 1-2 animals each 2 days of playing?

animals are all over know - we even stocked some for a while and watched them mate and pop out babies - pretty cool stuff!

Xsyon Citizen
    i see more then 20 animals in 977 to 1019 big and small

740 mostly the same. Many smaller animals, racoons, chickens, rats all around. specially racoons and coyotis show group behavior. Chickens and Rats run around lonelty, maximum 2 at a time from what i found now. Up to the mountains i found good old Dears in different sizes and squirrels. Oh and a lonely Hamster. The Racoons has created a family at a junkyard, always 3-4 racoons different sizes runs around there.

I would guess around 30-40 animals in this zone. I really dont try to kill them all, so they can breed ^^

A other guy told he had found a Rabbit, but thats unconfirmed.

I found only 1 animal that is stucked and this is because it ran into a very thig group of rocks. Seems like it stucks between 2 rocks.

hopefully with enough animals everyone gets that "i have to kill everything that walks" bug out of there system, then when players comback/signup the animal population can survive the same bug with them.

Anyone notice if they stop chasing at some point now? Just curious.

Would check it out myself but doing a brief tour of duty in BC2...