Afternoon all, new UK survivor from pre-cu

Hey all, just awaiting the server to come up so i can venture ingame for the first time. I started making my character only to have the server go down before i could finish creating!

I am looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into the crafting system, specifically Leatherworking and animal taming, should it be in live.

I started out in swg as a pre cu DJK, droid crafter and DWB addict. I had the Eclipse servers foremost afk buff house and after the NGE hit have been wandering through the MMO wilderness looking for a game with suitable depth and freedom to setup a new home, hopefully Xsyon will fit the bill.

My character will be called Leek and I will be playing GMT timezone and once Ive gotten the hang of the game will be looking for a tribe to setup shop and home in.

Welcome to Xsyon.

hello there, I am also a SWG Pre CU/NGE vet, i was recently active on the eclipse server under Xyberviri and Rawi, I Played a creature handler and bio engineer up until they were nerfed the first time around. I was also the mayor of Citadel on Tattoonie and later dantoonie.

Added after 12 minutes:

hello there, I am also a SWG Pre CU/NGE vet, i was recently active on the eclipse server under Xyberviri and Rawi, I Played a creature handler and bio engineer up until they were nerfed the first time around. I was also the mayor of Citadel on Tattoonie and later dantoonie.

Hello and welcome to Xsyon

Enjoy!

Welcome to Xsyon Leek, if your looking for a tribe with some fellow UKers (there seem to be percious few of us) Give The Redtail Tribe a shout, or /w Osirrus/Isis or Inhabit. we are both from UK and looking for more people in our Timezone to play along with all these americans