Thread: Is it any good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To you, hardcore is smash/bash/stab KILL KILL KILL

To me it is no hand holding, no tool tips, no map no instructions, where you have to figure it out as you go and risk failing along the way, but eventually because of your EFFORT, you succeed in carving out your place in the game world.

With that definition in mind, I think it is probably too hard core for you as well ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    To you, hardcore is smash/bash/stab KILL KILL KILL

To me it is no hand holding, no tool tips, no map no instructions, where you have to figure it out as you go and risk failing along the way, but eventually because of your EFFORT, you succeed in carving out your place in the game world.

With that definition in mind, I think it is probably too hard core for you as well ill.
    I dont mind any of that, is it to hardcore for me too?

My problem has nothing to do with tooltips, and maps, and instructions.
    Its the 1000000s of clicks of the same actions without thought. Where is the feedback from the player that makes it even remotely hardcore?
    I guess if you like mindless grinds doing the same actions over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    If you think Xsyon is hard to figure out how to play, I can't imagine how you trudge through your real life.
    LOL i even peed my self a bit hope to hear the guys answer to that one but he proly wont want to embaress him self