Hello there, sorry if this has been over suggested before but i just don't feel like checking out all of the forum. Feel free to bash me if this thread is useless.

So this is a really simple suggestion basically, this game lacks bigger containers for us nerds (or "dedicated players" to not offend anyone) to use. I find it really silly that every single player camp ends up being overwhelmed with 50 slots baskets everywhere.

I'm not talking of the fact that the basket placing system brings chaos in every camp.

I won't even speak of how there is no way to my knowledge to label them to keep things clear.

I would just like a bigger storage option. A 200 or 500 slot container that once placed couldn't be moved, that would be rectangular and meant to serve as a static storage area, unlike those truncated conicals that are meant to store stuff to move them. It becomes more and more necessary as anyone advance in game. I mean come on devs, you even need several slots for the same item cause of the various quality of the said item. It's just silly how much room you need and how few options are offered to the player. It's nice to have several visual designs of the same 50 slot basket, but different design all together (more slots) would be more practical.

Cheers