Thread: Thank You

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank You

madainn mhath!

I've not much to say. Just THANK YOU for this amazing game. I enjoy it every second.

Dear Devs, please keep on developing Xsyon, it's and it will be an amazing game.

Regards
    Michse

Why thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michse View Post
    madainn mhath!

I've not much to say. Just THANK YOU for this amazing game. I enjoy it every second.

Dear Devs, please keep on developing Xsyon, it's and it will be an amazing game.

Regards
    Michse
    I completely agree. Never give up...the world alone is a master piece...now we just need more tools and completed features... you've gotten this far, so I have zero doubt you will finish this game and people will flock to it

anyways, if you ever do get bored...just go roam the world...that will fix it really quick I've found some truly amazing spots that could fit 50 man tribes, tons of salvage, 700 meters high up in the mountains next to rivers. completely surrounded by trees and cliffs and essentially only 1 entrance (because of the cliffs around it). Don't even get my started on how many awesome spots there is for a homesteader.

Jordi picked the perfect location for an MMO world. The Tahoe Basin ... I can't imagine a better location.

And hopefully the map opens up and extends to Las Vegas one day

I wonder what a post apocalyptic Vegas would look like?

Wayne Newton would probably STILL be there ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GuideDina View Post
    I wonder what a post apocalyptic Vegas would look like?

Wayne Newton would probably STILL be there ahahaha
    Hahha probably. All I know is it would be scavenger heaven!

Why?
    - perfect world with growing trees, animals, gras
    - many resources
    - decay, quality of crafted stuff
    - terraforming
    - and a big reason for me: I can feel my toon...log is too heavy? i'm slow. Nothing to drink or eat? not much dexterity...

And a lot more things. But one of the most important for me:
    I can see how this game is built. Kommunikation is great, User and Developer work on the same thing, very constructive sometimes (and sometimes of course not).
    I summary, xsyon fits my philosophy of a mmo game in the most facts. And i hope, the team keep on struggling the problem and developing more and more impressive features in this lovely, growing, unbelievable world.

And thats way i have to say THANK YOU.

Michse