Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Traded armors are bugged

I don't know where to put this so it's here. I still haven't fully tested it but it seems that traded armors are bugged. I gave my high quality south camp armor set to my friend. Then we went for some sparing pvp. I kept dealing damage to him as if he had no armor. Same after he reloged. I tried many different weapons and hitting him without armor as well and it was all the same, as if he had none taking full damage. I took the same armor back and it protected me well (12 hits by pre-order axe). He took it again and died after only 5 hits.

Did anyone see this before? I'm about to report it but need some more evidence.

How many hits did it take when he was naked?

armor is relative to the wearer.

So it might take you 4 hits to kill me naked and 8 fully armored
    vs
    5 hits to kill you naked and 10 fully armored.

only want to fully test is with a new chracter and exact same stats/combat skills. You could have your weapon skill at 100 versus some one at 25, they might have more HP than you.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    armor is relative to the wearer.

So it might take you 4 hits to kill me naked and 8 fully armored
    vs
    5 hits to kill you naked and 10 fully armored.

only want to fully test is with a new chracter and exact same stats/combat skills. You could have your weapon skill at 100 versus some one at 25, they might have more HP than you.
    Very true. These statistics are incredibly relevant -- Plague, what are your weapon skill and armed combat? And also, what is his? What are your str, fortitude etc, as well as his? If hes hitting you with 5 weapon/armed skill and you have 90 weapon/armed, this is probably not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Very true. These statistics are incredibly relevant -- Plague, what are your weapon skill and armed combat? And also, what is his? What are your str, fortitude etc, as well as his? If hes hitting you with 5 weapon/armed skill and you have 90 weapon/armed, this is probably not a bug.
    Who cares what the other guy is hitting him for.

It matters what was Plague hitting (the so called bugged guy) for with and without armor.
    If its = then there is a problem.

Same. 5 hits with and 5 hits without armor with pre-order blade.

We are both of same skill, 25 axe and blade.

We are still testing with different weapons.

Off topic: Rock blundgener is crap compared to any axe. Even very high quality.