Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Not too good with forums posts, never been my thing, but hi, heh

Just found this by accident last night and after reading and watching clips on youtube im afraid i may have to be surgically removed from my chair after the weekend.

Ive watched some guides, read many posts, and done what I can to prep myself but still if there is any advice for new players im all ears

Why didnt you use your other Xsyon account? Umberto?

Welcome back.

er, not umberto, and did not mess with my signature, gonna have to look into that

removed that picture, not sure why it was there in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Nithius View Post
    er, not umberto, and did not mess with my signature, gonna have to look into that
    Ahh ok, Well. Welcome to the game. Lot of people are welling to help you. Jump in IRC if you want to live chat normally guides, devs and players in there. (IRC link right at the top of the page)

Welcome to Xsyon.

Enjoy the game.

Welcome to Xsyon Nithius

my biggest tip..

you cant do EVERYTHING

get yourself in a tribe or at least get some good trading partners

and if you really want to go solo. take basketry as main craft as currently no way to learn baskets other than by starting with them.

You can do everything. I dont know what Osirrus is saying.

Its easier if you are in a tribe and can split up the work/skilling but you CAN do everything.

Welcome to Xsyon

Help chat ingame is usefull /h

Enjoy !

Ok MrDDT start without baskets as your main craft. then make me some baskets.... whats that...no i didnt think you could...

Quote Originally Posted by Osirrus View Post
    Ok MrDDT start without baskets as your main craft. then make me some baskets.... whats that...no i didnt think you could...
    You cant if you dont start with baskets, but a player CAN do everything. Just start with basketry.