in one of the posts below, it is stated (correctly i believe, i think i remember the same thing) that hps increase with levels.

with the current skill grind, this system is just begging to be abused by macroers. why?

design components that rely on the repetition of an action to improve are (typically) easily macrod, and those that utilize the macro usually increase skills at a rate faster than those that don't.

The fact that character stats (ie. health) are tied to levels, which are tied to skill ups, is very bad news for those of us who are anti-macro. The only real way to defeat the macro advantage is for (drum roll) macroing not to provide an advantage. In myy mind this would equate to (in this environment) faster skill ups, and a fairly rapid means of skill degradation (if it wasn't used)...of course you'd only get xp for skill levels higher than any previously attained. The 'harder' (ie more tedious) you make the skill advancement process, the more benefit you give to those that would automate the process.

I don't have much of a dog in this hunt, since i doubt i'm much longer for hte community...at least for a while...so, i'm just sayin'...food for thought.