Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    He didnt say full loot.
    Also you do drop items while white, its a chance. Just FYI.
    The whole thread is about dropping everything on death.

However, a chaotic character with a PK count of five or less will not drop items upon death.
    Even a chaotic doesn't drop anything if his kill count is less than 5. Whites doesn't drop anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    The whole thread is about dropping everything on death.

However, a chaotic character with a PK count of five or less will not drop items upon death.
    Even a chaotic doesn't drop anything if his kill count is less than 5. Whites doesn't drop anything either.
    Have you played the game? I have and Im 100% sure you dropped items on death.

I dont know where the quote is from, but its not true. ALL deaths in L2 have a chance to drop items. ALL.

Have you played the game? I have and Im 100% sure you dropped items on death.

I dont know where the quote is from, but its not true. ALL deaths in L2 have a chance to drop items. ALL.
    Yes I've played it, never dropped anything. The quote is form the official site. http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/cp.html

Yes I've played it, never dropped anything. The quote is form the official site. http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/cp.html
    http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2006...notes_102.html

Read up more. Thanks for playing.

Also just FYI, 06 was not its peak playing player base =P

http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2006...notes_102.html

Read up more. Thanks for playing.

Also just FYI, 06 was not its peak playing player base =P
    Huh ? Your link says : Unchaotic character: No items are dropped at death. So you are proving what I've said...thats ok but then why are you arguing ?

you know the easiest compromise is to make it so that when you leave your totem what ever is on you is the only thing you would come back with if you died(and were not looted.)

The way anarchy online did things was you had insurance terminals that would allow you to insure what ever you currently had on you and anything you picked up was lost if you died, how ever the loophole was if you levled everything on you was added to that protection. something similar to that would work here.

I know this goes against what some might thing where you should drop everytyhing but it could also be tied into religion where a preist like character preforms some action to help protect you, not stuff you pick up along the way...

Huh ? Your link says : Unchaotic character: No items are dropped at death. So you are proving what I've said...thats ok but then why are you arguing ?
    Im saying it was changed in 06. Before that they did drop. Thats what Im saying.

Im saying it was changed in 06. Before that they did drop. Thats what Im saying.
    I said: ' people don't drop all of their stuffs on death (if they are not chaotic(red) '. Present time.
    You said: 'Also you do drop items while white, its a chance. Just FYI.'. Present time.
    Then you said : 'I dont know where the quote is from, but its not true. ALL deaths in L2 have a chance to drop items. ALL.' Present time. You were wrong. Just leave it there. You didn't talk about the setting 5 years ago.

I agree with Keithstone. Once they implement death penalty (permanent skill/stat loss on death) no one will commit suicide to transport stuffs. If someone is willing to pay another account only for quicker transportation, be it. I really doubt that would be common.

I have no problem with full item drop on death though, its good for the economy. But I'd like to see the alignment system implemented first, killing and looting without any consequences is not a good idea.

I said: ' people don't drop all of their stuffs on death (if they are not chaotic(red) '. Present time.
    You said: 'Also you do drop items while white, its a chance. Just FYI.'. Present time.
    Then you said : 'I dont know where the quote is from, but its not true. ALL deaths in L2 have a chance to drop items. ALL.' Present time. You were wrong. Just leave it there. You didn't talk about the setting 5 years ago.

I agree with Keithstone. Once they implement death penalty (permanent skill/stat loss on death) no one will commit suicide to transport stuffs. If someone is willing to pay another account only for quicker transportation, be it. I really doubt that would be common.

I have no problem with full item drop on death though, its good for the economy. But I'd like to see the alignment system implemented first, killing and looting without any consequences is not a good idea.

Im sorry, I was talking about when Lineage 2 was active. I didnt follow it 2+ years after release on how they changed it, or when the population started to really decline.

I agree that stat/skill loss will help, but I dont see it fixing the issue. It will still allow for goods to be exported safely over long distances. Which isnt good for economy nor is it fun for people to have to use that option.

wat the ffa full loot pvp isnt enough for ya all? that system inplace now is more then ok on loots. if ya die it comes back with ya. remember this game is suppose to fully realistic.