Thread: benevolent gods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

benevolent gods

"The new world hangs in a moment of uncertainty. Though the rift in reality has called forth many benevolent gods and creatures, this truly is the time of the Apocalypse. The seven seals are about to be broken. The Four Horsemen loom over the land awaiting their chance to spread destruction and chaos. Devils and angels vie for control of their earthly battlefield."

I dont know of any gods and have yet to see a benevolent creature...what kind of creatures are you expecting and are you looking forward to a good vs evil god, or multiple gods with no clear definition of good and evil?
    hoping for more than just zombies...crossing my fingers on a manbearpig

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBacon View Post
    "The new world hangs in a moment of uncertainty. Though the rift in reality has called forth many benevolent gods and creatures, this truly is the time of the Apocalypse. The seven seals are about to be broken. The Four Horsemen loom over the land awaiting their chance to spread destruction and chaos. Devils and angels vie for control of their earthly battlefield."

I dont know of any gods and have yet to see a benevolent creature...what kind of creatures are you expecting and are you looking forward to a good vs evil god, or multiple gods with no clear definition of good and evil?
    hoping for more than just zombies...crossing my fingers on a manbearpig
    Way down the line maybe but I do think that would make for interesting PVE if they do it right.