Can you steal from your own tribe?

Hello are you allowed to take loot from your own tribe ? Like in every other types of mmos like this its allowed.. So im just wondering if its possible in this game aswell?

I know thats why im asking... say i dont trust someone in my tribe can i steal the tribes loot and leave or?

Your own tribe can delete resources.

They can delete buildings if they have the ability set for it in the ranks.

They can access containers if they have the ability set in the ranks.

Anyone with access to control over edit rank can instantly control the tribe by demoting everyone else and promoting themselves.

that's to say, someone with 50 rank power and control over ranks can change someone with 1 rank power down to 100 rank and move themselves to 1 rank.

that system is flawed. for now, only have your leaders with ability to edit rank (for safety) . parts of this system needs to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by patrick666 View Post
    Hello are you allowed to take loot from your own tribe ? Like in every other types of mmos like this its allowed.. So im just wondering if its possible in this game aswell?
    The answer is YES you can.
    But tribe leaders can set rights for people to do stuff.

I don't know if you mean share loot with your tribe or steal it from them...lol

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Your own tribe can delete resources.

They can delete buildings if they have the ability set for it in the ranks.

They can access containers if they have the ability set in the ranks.

Anyone with access to control over edit rank can instantly control the tribe by demoting everyone else and promoting themselves.

that's to say, someone with 50 rank power and control over ranks can change someone with 1 rank power down to 100 rank and move themselves to 1 rank.

that system is flawed. for now, only have your leaders with ability to edit rank (for safety) . parts of this system needs to be fixed
    you can't demote the owner of the tribe- system won't allow it.

I am the tribe leader, i gave someone else leader rank so I could delete my toon- when I came back i got back in tribe and put back as leader again- but we couldn't change the rank of the person we bumped to leader- he had to drop tribe to fix it.

Good to know. We have a few leaders with the same rank power. But good to know the one who started the tribe can't be removed from power like the others can.