Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yup. I'm satisfied so far.

Def satisfied. I have land to terraform to MY liking, animals to kill, junk to scavenge and sort and craft from. I can spend the day fishing or rock hunting (obsidian/chalk).

No. I feel that to say i'm satisfied, i'm saying that I could continue to play the game at the current state it's at.

While I like the current features a lot and am excited to see where the game's headed, it's still mainly lacking content, combat, and some basic game elements. However I feel (or at least hope) that it wont be long before i'm starting to become satisfied with the game.

No...

It really has zero entertainment value after the initial "wow factor".

Yes, but i feel like my yes would go to a NO if i play it too often...lack of content could make it kinda boring in the long run. Right now im ok, thanks to my job/wife/kid, they keep me afk often! Xsyon is my cool ''island'' where i land to decompress.

Yz

Yes.
    Its a work in progress and lacking a lot of the features and content, but Im happy with the base of the game so far. There are issues with combat, rare limited resources, crafting is boring etc.

But I look at the base of the game. Terraforming, would building, open PVP, looting, FPS style combat, and resources etc. All great, and sure its not meshed up perfect, but I understand where they are at and they are working to get there.

Satisfied... I guess... in the sense that I got more out of it for 40 dollars than I did through some 60 dollar console game lasting all but 10 hours of play with endless static pvp. I was much more satisfied last month than I am today . Still...it was worth 40.

I am satisfied with the Terraforming, the overall look and graphic of the game, the fact that you can really cutdown trees and dig holes. The large variety of material that can be used.

I am dissatisfied with the lack of a real economy due to the large amount of resources and the lack customization option; why do make items x, I need mat y and z. Why cant I try mat u and see what happens ? I dont like the pvp much either... no real skills involved. Animals have good A.I. but I got bored fast that hunting animals always revolves around bears, coyotes and deers. I am dissatisfied with the fact that most tents are useless.

This was said over and over again but I think the game got overhyped and as a result lots of people bought it but quickly realized that it was release too fast with really only 10% of the promised content. They should have waited a bit longer before releasing it; all the things they no promise to do in the long run look cool but when will they come ??? months from now ? a year ? SV did the same with MO and it went downhill right after release because of that and now the population has been stagnating at a minimum with a few noobs now and then and some fans that still believe it will rise out of its ashes someday. By the looks of it Xsyon is heading this way too. That is until some game developers take their time to work on a finish product until they release it. Then that game will suck the life out of all the Xsyon, MO and other stagnating Sandbox MMO.

I know this sound pretty negative but I really admire the drive of the Xsyon team and am looking forward to see what the new patch will deliver. Push come to shove, its a game, life goes on and so will most of us will.

NO! (... and 10 char rule kick in.)

not satisfied, i used to log in daily to do my stuff but recently i've grown pretty bored and i'm basically running out of things to do that entertain me. all in all it was worth the $40 for the 2-3 months i've played, but probably not much more for me.