Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewybunny View Post
    Amazing how easily you disregard legitimate complaints and use a strawman to square the blame it on either pvpers or people unwilling to develop a world even though thats what they claim to want.
    Yeah, I want to build the world around me, but I want to build it while having fun too. And simply put, in no way, shape or form, was building things in Xsyon in anyway fun. It was nothing but purposeful time-sinks as I put before. Hell, click on a tree, and watch your little dude spend the next 5 seconds whacking at it with an axe. Yeah, fun there man, I get to trigger a 5 second animation loop! Oh and then I have to drag the log one at a time back to my home base, and then I have to do this 100 more times, so I can start practicing building useless walls and structures that serve no real function except an aesthetic kick ass. Well, if I wanted a cheap aesthetically kick ass with no real functionality to it, I'll go play mine-craft, cheaper and no subscription.
    Xsyon has built a good "sandbox," however it's still missing the much need "game" mechanics.

Xsyon Citizen
    HELL YES

My $80 bought me the right to spend two months on the forums arguing with twits about a non-existent game.

Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    HELL YES

My $80 bought me the right to spend two months on the forums arguing with twits about a non-existent game.

Money well spent.
    LOL...I'll agree on that point

Xsyon Citizen
    That was sarcasm. The gameplay I experienced was worth about $10-$15. Beyond that it was a waste, and had I had any inkling of the crap they were going to pull I never would have paid a dime. And the rude hardline their customer service took when I inquired about a refund ensured that they'll never see another dime from me.

Frankly I am unsurprised that since I posted that yesterday (Friday/Saturday), only 5 more posts have appeared on these forums.