Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are YOU satisfied so far?

So many bash and trash threads, that I wanted to start something new.
    ( I fully expect the unhappy to again use a thread for their own use, and hijack this thread 6 ways from sunday... but Maybe they won't this time )

Question: Are you Satisfied so far with what you can do to have fun in the game?

For me the answer is YES.

I wanted a game where I could terraform and have a chance to leave a lasting mark on the game... I can do that

I wanted a game where animals have more natural reactions to people near by... deer flee, bears attack and coyotes try and eat you as they are starving... again It was what I wanted.

I wanted to be able to search for "treasures" and have them be useful... I'm a 100 scavenger... again I am satisfied.

I was looking to be able to build a cool town and have many options in how it could evolve and look... Doing all that now.

So...

What about YOU?

Yup I am satisfied. Though i guess for me its satisfaction mixed with greed. Greed for more content. I Think its pretty safe to say we all want more. But I am happy about the road we are taking there.

No.

Is the thread hijacked now?

No.

The game has potential and the devs have good philosophies....
    But that's not enough to keep me paying to play.

I could get past the "blast from the past" graphics and gameplay if the core was solid, but unfortunatly it's not, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    No.

Is the thread hijacked now?
    Yes, but we have you surrounded. Put the keyboard down slowly and come out with your hands up.

I'm in a holding pattern. Still have fuel in both tanks, traffic's not all that complicated and I'm happy the tower is keeping me informed. For the moment, I'm satisfied to see activity down on the runway. Might all get cleared up before tanks run dry, and if not, well, I'll go through that checklist if the time comes.

I've only ever been satisfied with two games. Asheron's Call post 2002 and SWG Post-CU;Pre-NGE.

This game does not satisfy me currently, but it does offer me things I've not seen in other games, so they could hold me over until the game develops into what they are describing on the home page.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Yes, but we have you surrounded. Put the keyboard down slowly and come out with your hands up.
    This made me lol

I enjoy the game so far. I like to explore and look for new spots, and lately we can even meet animals out there ! I like to craft armors and mix the parts to create new outfits
    I do enjoy the very helpful and friendly community (ingame, not on forum).
    I'm skilling up...though it has no purpose right now. But I hope it will have, and I train my skills for that time. If they add comfort, decay, some more building options and open up new lands I'll be very happy with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post

I'm in a holding pattern. Still have fuel in both tanks, traffic's not all that complicated and I'm happy the tower is keeping me informed. For the moment, I'm satisfied to see activity down on the runway. Might all get cleared up before tanks run dry, and if not, well, I'll go through that checklist if the time comes.
    Wow I thought I took analogies a little too far sometimes

I am feeling sort of "meh" about the game. I still log in the odd time but I am not feeling like there is much point. I will stick with it for now though since what there is was enough to make other games seem far to static.

Yup. I'm satisfied so far.

Game has potential, but needs more PvP. Get rid of the safezones ( still keep belongings safe) and put in gates.
    The reason no one is playing now, is that there is nothing to do...........

Without PvP, this game is going to die....we gotta get something that is GvG.....asset destruction, and city takeovers......old Shadowbane style.