Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changin the "BOOM" sound when doing certain action

Hello Xsyon community. Let me go straight forward here.

I dont like the big ass bass boom that plays when you do certain actions, for example eating.

I find it really annoying to keep listening to that huge bass boom. Now, it might only be me, but when that boom charges through my 5.1 Surround gaming setup, it makes my fucking house quake. Not that I absolutely hate it, but I tend to game in the evenings when the rest of my familly is sleeping, and even though my gaming room is pretty far away from the sleeping quarters they still hear it.

Alright, I could turn down the sound volume, but then I would not hear anything else.
    Yes, I could use a headset but the loud ass boom comes in even louder in my headset.

I see this as a minor annoyance, but feel like it should be removed. The simple shaker sound is enough. I dont want to hear a War Drum each time I do stuff :P

Agree. Change it please...pretty please !

it's so much louder than the other sounds...and of course much more annoying. bad combination

I actually talked to guidemihr the sound guy about this the other day while in game - i think he's going to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by roidanielsen View Post
    I see this as a minor annoyance, but feel like it should be removed. The simple shaker sound is enough. I dont want to hear a War Drum each time I do stuff :P
    +1

annoying bass boom is annoying

oh good, I wasn't the only one who thought that was extremely annoying sound, I have to take my headphones off when grinding something it's very irratating in the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    oh good, I wasn't the only one who thought that was extremely annoying sound, I have to take my headphones off when grinding something it's very irratating in the ear.
    They are going to have to make a exception in your case, for your client they added more booms
    j/k

But seriously there just needs to be a interface volume control for all Boom and click/click sounds,

+1

also what does 'Zaralenga!' mean? Why does that play when i level up?

Hello everyone!

How do you listen to the "BOOM" sound now? it has been tweaked and it shouldn't be annoying now,let me know it please
    That "Zaralenga" sound means " you did it man" " you rock" " you're the best" ..hehe That sound is quite original and it's a top team decision to use it .

Regards!