Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by genlutz View Post
    If you want beautiful go buy elder scrolls and crack up your expensive custom built gaming machine and play out the theme-park content until you get bored and log back on to xsyon to enjoy some indulgent fraternization... with an axe...
    I get bored a hell of a lot quicker in Xsyon than I do in Bethesda's games. At least those games try to make the world feel like a world. This game is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    I get bored a hell of a lot quicker in Xsyon than I do in Bethesda's games. At least those games try to make the world feel like a world. This game is empty.
    Currently, Xsyon isn't even a game. There is no WINNING, no losing, no point. Not even surviving. You can't starve, can't die of thirst, can't freeze to death.

Quote Originally Posted by CastorBlack View Post
    bought and downloaded game (forgot to check screenshots of game :P but saw a trailer)
    but whats up with these graphics? they seem like they could have been 5 years or more old and the ui is pretty awkward,
    still i will give it a shot.

But when i buy and install a game thats been out for a month or so i do expect bugs of course but what i dont expect is to play a game that feels like its having 5 or 6 years old graphics and ui settings.
    Just a FYI this was a Thread about graphics being outdated and i dont even know what its about now, can some mod go ahead and lock this thread so i dont have the urge to reply "seroiusly..." every day i see this stupid thread bump back up to the whats new search.

Thread closed:

Hell fire was coming.