View Poll Results: Do you have multiple accounts?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. One is enough

154 76.24%
  • Yes. I need my crafter and my PVP alt

17 8.42%
  • Yes. I have multiple accounts so I can be self sufficient

19 9.41%
  • Yes. I just bought a bunch to help out the company.

12 5.94%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Multiple Accounts

Do you have multiple accounts? If so why?

I may buy an extra or 3.

Because I like it.

I do not see myself buying any more than the one I have now. Knowing myself I couldn't even be bothered managing two accounts if I had them.

Though I can see the vailidity in doing it if you can be bothered.

My main will be an architect and terraforming, my other will be purely combat focused.

I'm considering a second account.

Na, will be alot of work to maintain one character (if you try to do alot) I guess if you wish a crafter whit small focus and craft stats and one comabt guy whit combat stats it should be doable to maintain them.

I've seen a few people doing multi-accounting, more power to them if they can manage to grind and maintain two toons. It also gives NG some more money which helps us all in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    I've seen a few people doing multi-accounting, more power to them if they can manage to grind and maintain two toons. It also gives NG some more money which helps us all in the end.
    Agree on both counts. I have two accounts, one for a crafter and one for a warrior. Let's me experience both sides of the game and better help where needed by my tribe. ex. If the tribe is being attacked, my crafter would feel kinda useless... log on the warrior and defend.

i suppose a popular route will be to have one character in your "vulnerable for war" tribe, and another for a safe zone small tribe, so that you can abuse it in favor of your large tribe.

Hmm that might be something to address. Perhaps it needs to be analyzed further - restrictions on conflicting interests. Not very sandboxxy but this is definitely exploitable.

edit: oh god *random series of consonants* we're starting to agree more. I ..I need to shower.