Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
I don't think pre-order weapons should decay, but they should be made to be on par with starting items. Relatedly, if you die, you should at least spawn with basic items.

I don't think pre-order weapons should decay, but they should be made to be on par with starting items. Relatedly, if you die, you should at least spawn with basic items.
By basic items i hope you dont mean tradeable things like shovels, axes and the like. That could be exploited to all hell, like it already has been done, except it will be worse now that decay is in and it will matter.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post

By basic items i hope you dont mean tradeable things like shovels, axes and the like. That could be exploited to all hell, like it already has been done, except it will be worse now that decay is in and it will matter.