There are going to be a hundred questions about this. Lets keep it in this thread for now so the devs can read it all in one place, k?

p.s. it looks like theres a bug with tooltips on inventory items right now where they stay on your screen if you close your inventory before moving your cursor away. Open and close your inventory [i] - [i] to get rid of it.

i'll update this with my questions in a second

Durability disappearing / reappearing

I looked at my bin full of metal sheets. 99% of them didn't show any classification of durability. 1 of them did, when i hovered over it once, it said Very High Durability. I moved away from it, and back to it, and the durability class was gone. I don't know what i did, but i somehow replicated the same thing and managed to see the durability once more, but moving my cursor away and back again made it disappear. Same thing happened with one of my wooden blocks -- i got it to show moderate durability, moved away, moved back again, and it was gone.

I have not "seen" any durability classifications on logs, leather, metal scrap, or plastic scrap, but i believe its there, just not showing up. My metal usually doesn't show it but because 1 of them did, i think they all have durability. Thread consistently shows durability. There is currently a big issue with making other resources durability show up though

As a matter of fact, the vast majority of the items in my camp, of all types, seem to lack identifiable durability or condition. I dont know which ones lack it, or which ones simply aren't showing up.

Preorder weapons

When i looked at my little combat blade, it said pristine, moderate low durability. My mutilator says nothing about condition or durability. Every weapon in camp that ive found, both crafted and found, have dura and condition, except my mutilator. This leads me to believe it's not an identification problem. I think preorder weapons might not decay. Do preorder weapons have durability and decay? Or is it just not showing up as i previously mentioned?