Cool Hello from a Sandbox Lover!

Hi my name is WhiteZombie , I like to be referred to as White or WZ!

I recently found this little jewel and am anxiously awaiting my patches to finish.

I came from a game emulation project of starwars galaxies which is essentially a very great sandbox game but missing to many features for me to carry on.

I am a now retired Guild Leader of over 200 people (as of yesterday I retired) I always enjoy helping people and supporting community type players promoting group activities and teaching of the game to new players. I recently retired to get away from server drama and being "in charge" It was a great time but over 5 months of it I felt I needed a new game, new setting, and new people for my relaxation time!

I like to role play , PvP , craft , and explore
    (wow this game is gonna work out great for me)

I am 22, Married and a father of a wonderful son. I recently graduated from ITT with an associates in computer networking!

----------------------------

Enough about me though! I hope to make ALOT of new friends here and learn alot about the game mechanics.

-Currently I can offer Ventrilo Voice chat servers and private forums for a tribe
    (or two, or community if people need a general place to chat with friends)

Well anyways I believe my in-game name will be WhiteZombie just because I love to be referred to as WZ or White as I stated before.

See you all in-game and feel free to be my friend

Welcome to Xsyon. If you need a tribe, just pm me here on the fourms. :-)

Welcome to Xsyon White feel free to come check out the Redtail Tribe in zone 1059

Always good to see new people joining the game. Welcome! Hope you enjoy the game.

Seen you around in game, welcome to zone 861! Or one of its neighboring ones.

Feel free to visit the Monastery of the Twin Waterfalls (in zone 777) some time. We monks welcome travellers, especially when they like to roleplay.

Welcome to Xsyon

Glad to see new an active players in Xsyon

Enjoy!