Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Okay Fine Ill give into not being able to sort bags while sleeping(Though its still unnecessary - This is a game after all). But i still want to browse my skills. And Still want to be able to sort bags while sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Yes because people could sleep while sorting bags. That is unrealistic.

Although, it did save a lot of time when we were able to do it. That's the only thing I miss.
    I am a BIG fan of convenience, but I would rather have the immersion of realism. To that end, not only should we not be able to view inventory/crafting windows, but the main view should go totally black. I don't usually see very well while I am sleeping.

agree with all the OP's suggestions, and the one about scroll bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    I am a BIG fan of convenience, but I would rather have the immersion of realism. To that end, not only should we not be able to view inventory/crafting windows, but the main view should go totally black. I don't usually see very well while I am sleeping.
    say whaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    Think if it as laying under a tree and relaxing. I think the screen going black would be cool if you were sleeping but then you couldn't play for like 6-8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    Think if it as laying under a tree and relaxing. I think the screen going black would be cool if you were sleeping but then you couldn't play for like 6-8 hours.
    That would be cool, IF someone else could wake you up early. A friend or tribemate, - or that bear gnawing at your leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    Kind of cool idea, but it would be 1 hour of sleep since Xsyon time is 8x faster than real world time

Kind of cool idea, but it would be 1 hour of sleep since Xsyon time is 8x faster than real world time
    Transfer character to test server for that hour of dreaming...

One hour would be a good amount of time, but trees had better grow a lot faster than 8x.

if scroll bars are hard then allow shift+click to scroll an entire screen.

i actually like the stop and rest when exhausted.. i agree its a game and all etc. but it's a nice strategic obstacle. really makes you think about where and when you rest.

they laying down after death thing i'm told is a recent bug inadvertently added in a patch. this info come's from other players who supposedly played before this happened. i just slide out of camp and find a bear/wolf and get killed proper which seems to solve it.

the lay/sitting limitation is strange. i wonder what the reasoning there is. your awake and able to look around so your not sleeping. you can lay down in small ditches and shallow water to essentially hide and scout so there's really not much of a "realism" argument for not being able to eat,bag,check skill. arguably you would be able to craft small simple items while laying down. i bet thats just a step in a bigger plan there.

sorting recipies would be really handy.

also i noticed myself and a bunch of my tribe has problems where occasionally you have to click on an item multiple times to pick it up or bring up the context menu. i assume thats related to what people call "sync issues" and is something that will be addressed at some point.