Quote Originally Posted by TheShift View Post
I disagree.

Ok so for me, dark nights are very much like Mortal Online. Black. I have jacked all my settings and it doesn't help. It's unplayable at night unless i stand by my campfire.

The question I was asking re: homesteads...when I go to the ui, it tells me that what I have placed is a tribe. It does not say "homestead" in the window it says "tribe"...but there are only two members. Does that mean I have placed it wrong or does it just not distinguish? Does it make it a homestead because I only have two people in it?

Also, the question I was asking about things being "safe" was referring to decay. Will my basket with items, placed within my homestead or tribe or whatever, decay eventually? There doesn't seem to be a way to check what condition the basket is in unless I empty it and place it in my pack...
Think of a Tribe as the founding format for making a home, regardless of the size. It can be home to one, or few, or many, but its always a tribe of one, a few, or many. It allows for the potential expansion of someone on their own to make a tribe, or stay by themselves.

Baskets dont decay right now. Only things you wear (from damage) or use actively like tools and weapons decay.