Statcap? Skillcap?

Is there currently a statcap or skillcap.
    Is there a way to increase stats after character creation?
    Is there a listing describing the way stats effect your experience?

not currently
    yes by doing things like making bricks to raise STR but only if you lost a point in another stat
    not really we just have guesses based on forum threads. unless you mean EXP in which case more spirit seems to increase the amount you get per craft.

not currently
    yes by doing things like making bricks to raise STR but only if you lost a point in another stat
    not really we just have guesses based on forum threads. unless you mean EXP in which case more spirit seems to increase the amount you get per craft.

The manual lists which stat affects which skill.

You most definitly DO NOT have to lose a stat to gain one, I've gained 8 stat pts and 2 loses thus far. So I count that as a +6 to the win column.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    not currently

not currently

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    You most definitly DO NOT have to lose a stat to gain one, I've gained 8 stat pts and 2 loses thus far. So I count that as a +6 to the win column.
    Do you have any stats that have more than 2 points over your starting stat in it?
    Because there are rounding issues here, which can have that effect of what you are talking about.

Originally, my stats were...

90 STR
    90 FOR
    90 AGI
    60 DEX
    90 INT
    60 PER
    10 SPR
    10 CHM

Now I sit at...
    83 STR
    90 FOR
    89 AGI
    71 DEX
    90 INT
    75 PER
    9 SPR
    8 CHM

Wow you gained 15 points in PER?
    Thats about 5x more than Ive ever heard in 1 stat.

haha and you want to know from what?
    Firebuilding. :P

But it costs me a lot of STR in return.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Do you have any stats that have more than 2 points over your starting stat in it?
    Because there are rounding issues here, which can have that effect of what you are talking about.
    Yeah I gained 3 in perception, 3 in dex, 1 in intel 1 in strenght, lost 1 charm, 1 spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Originally, my stats were...

90 STR
    90 FOR
    90 AGI
    60 DEX
    90 INT
    60 PER
    10 SPR
    10 CHM

Now I sit at...
    83 STR
    90 FOR
    89 AGI
    71 DEX
    90 INT
    75 PER
    9 SPR
    8 CHM
    The trade off doesn't seem worth it.

Meh... I'm sure that once combat get decent and I level that up, STR will come back.
    Just that I've been working on all the crafts since there is nothing else to be done right now.