Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Koga Clan

Re:Koga Clan

[b]Hattori Naki wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Thank you Radison Son, And Captain Crunch, With no enemies who will need luck? We take no contract personal ans do not grief, that is not the Shinobi way.[/quote]

I think you may mean Radison-San, not son, mate.

Had a few friends obsessed with the Japanese culture, lol. If you're looking for the suffix honorific that means 'friend' it is definitely san.

At any rate good luck with your clan.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Had a few friends obsessed with the Japanese culture, lol. If you're looking for the suffix honorific that means 'friend' it is definitely san.

At any rate good luck with your clan.[/quote]

Thank you for your well, wishes, but I think of this Radison like a Lost Son, I mean did you see his Shinobi abilities and what he did to the rest of his Unit in that picture that Rohaan provided?

[b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Did you just rip that name off a certain animu?[/quote]

I am not quite sure what you mean by this, We Koga have existed since the 930s around the time of the Tenkyo period. Maybe your Animu ripped the name from us?

[b]Hattori Naki wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

At any rate good luck with your clan.[/quote]

Thank you for your well, wishes, but I think of this Radison like a Lost Son, I mean did you see his Shinobi abilities and what he did to the rest of his Unit in that picture that Rohaan provided?[/quote]

No I did not

Hello Ivan, thank you for the hello. I do look forward to getting into early access in the coming days. The game looks better every time I see it. I did enjoy seeing the snow video.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][quote][b]Hattori Naki wrote:[/b]
    Thank you for your well, wishes, but I think of this Radison like a Lost Son, I mean did you see his Shinobi abilities and what he did to the rest of his Unit in that picture that Rohaan provided?[/quote]

No I did not[/quote]

Lol, yes When Radison was our Minister of War he could get quite moodie, specially if people where fooling around during his Drills. I also checked out your page, good luck to you guys, and Master Koga Rosuto, I hope you get to see alot of snow of your own soon. lol.

Don't be fooled that was one moment in history.

Thank you all for your well wishes and keeping our clan bumbed, Maybe one you will need to hire the services of trained Shinobi Agents one day, yes?

Do you guys wear orange jump suits?

[b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Do you guys wear orange jump suits?[/quote]

Do you wear pink? And if the surrounding is orange and we need to blend in, then yes we will wear orange on that occasion.